Thursday, October 1, 2009

MY YOM KIPPUR BLOG


I was sitting at Yom Kippur services with Tovah Feldshuh and her son, Brandon, and JERRY SEINFELD and his family SAT RIGHT BEHIND US!! I couldn't really fully concentrate. I kept thinking - what's HE thinking? "What's with all this shofar blowing....?" or "What's with all the standing and sitting and standing and sitting...." So, now I have to atone for not really atoning. At least it made up for the fact that I couldn't eat my birthday cake until after sundown. Oh yeah, and we were at the Creflo Dollar Church because our synagogue is too small to accommodate everybody so we had to rent bigger spaces for the High Holidays. On the wall is engraved a quote from Matthew, something like: "Cure the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out the demons." I felt as if I were in an episode of TRU BLOOD.
I wonder if Jerry went home and emailed everyone he knows..."Guess what! I sat behind 'Woman at Yom Kippur' at Yom Kippur!" (Yeah - I played "Woman at Yom Kippur" in a movie. My one IMDB credit.) SHANA TOVAH!
xoxo, WAYK AYK

No comments:

UA-9822424-1